Geoff Marion & Kerry Schilke
With a combined experience of over 50 years, Geoff and Kerry of Definitive designs are experts in their craft.
Starting as an opal and gem cutter in 1986, Geoff has worked in every facet of the jewellery industry, including working as a pattern maker for a major national manufacturer.
Kerry has served her apprenticeship at some of Melbourne's top jewellery houses, winning many of Australia's top design awards along the way.
- Best 1st year apprentice
- Best 2nd year apprentice
- Best 3rd year apprentice
- J.A.A. National Design Awards best 2nd year apprentice
- J.A.A. National Design Awards best apprentice overall
- J.A.A. National Design Awards apprentice design and craftsmanship award
- J.A.A. National Design Awards gold design finalist
- De Beers Diamond Facets Awards finalist
- G.I.A. Australian Gemstone Design Awards finalist
- World Skills Australia gold medalist